Overseas Fellowship of Nigerian Christians
Everyone a faithful disciple of Christ
Who are OFNC Youth?
OFNC youth are a wonderful group of teenagers aged 11-18 from all over the UK. They are vibrant, creative, high achievers, but most importantly God fearing young people that are and will influence this nation and beyond.
In OFNC, we believe that the potential that God has invested in every young person is undeniable and have established ‘Amplified Youth’ ministry as a means to help young people explore and discover this potential. Amplified living is all about showing young people how to go beyond your base (or normal) and live louder, stronger and deeper lives.
In the end, the aim is to inspire and encourage a generation of young people to live extraordinary lives now and consistently though their adult lives.
What is our vision?
We believe that teaching our children and new believers the word of God should be one of our top priorities. Our finest teachers, best resources and most careful thought should be directed towards showing young believers how to follow God and live a life that glorifies Him.
Salvation, Education, Vocation, Emotional & National
- To encourage our youths to give their lives to God.
- To empower them to live as disciples of Jesus Christ in our challenging world today.
- For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age.Titus 2:11-12
- To foster a spirit of excellence in all academic and non-academic pursuits.
- To encourage our youth to use their gifts/talents for the glory of God.
- To encourage OFNC youths to be innovative.
- To educate the young people about the history of OFNC and their heritage.
- To bring together the various vocations and skills we have within OFNC and to use them for continuous development and aspiration within our youths.
- Mentoring and coaching programs.
- OFNC Big Brothers and Big Sisters
- Work experience
- To draw our young people into deeper fellowship by demonstrating care, praying and worshipping together.
- Mental health and wellbeing – 1 in 4 young people suffer from mental health issues
- Validation from God not man
- Dealing with stress at school and at home
- To encourage our young people to be responsible participation in their local churches and communities for service to the body of Christ and humanity at large.
- Outreach programs – Each One, Reach One
- Volunteering and fundraising
Tolani Raji – National Youth Co-ordinator
Hassan Raji – Finance Officer
Toluwani Daramola – Registration & Volunteers Coordinator
Praise Nkemchor – Bible Study Coordinator & Registration Support
Funke Alafiatayo – Creative Director & Workshop Coordinator
Tochi Chukwu – Social Media Coordinator & Creative Support
Ruth Abayomi – Pastoral Care & Counselling Coordinator
Jumoke Ayanlere – Pastoral Care & Counselling Support
Debo Sokoya – Access Officer & Temi Abimbola Awards Coordinator
Ayo Ayanlere – Sports Coordinator & Logistics
Our annual residential conference takes place over the Easter weekend from Good Friday to Easter Monday.
You will experience:
- Powerful worship, prayer, bible study, and time for reflection
- Every opportunity to take your faith to the next level
- Practical and interactive seminars and workshops
- Honest and powerful testimonies of young adults who have been through what you may be going through right now.
- Time to discuss and share some of the pressures and doubts young Christians may face in today’s society.
- Variety Night to show your talent
- Sporting activities