Theme: Our HOPE for the future
Scripture: Jeremiah 29:11
“For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.
Dates: ❶ Friday 2nd April 2021 12:00-15:00
❷ Saturday 3rd April 2021 10:00 -16:00
Speaker: Pastor Samson Baptist
You will experience:
- Honest and powerful testimonies of young adults who have been through what you may be going through right now.
- Time to discuss and share some of the pressures and doubts young Christians may face in today’s society.
- Powerful worship, prayer, Bible study, and time for reflection.
- Every opportunity to take your faith to the next level.
- Practical and interactive seminars and workshops
- Variety Night with special guest performances
How to Register:
The conference is for youths aged 11-17 along with young adult helpers and mentors aged 18+. You must be attached to a branch of OFNC for administration purposes.
The conference is open to non-OFNC youth members, with the understanding that this is a Christian conference and appropriate behaviour is expected.
Don’t forget: When registering, it is very important that you mention any special requirement that you have so that the conference experience can be adapted to meet your needs.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your branch area secretary or youth leader.
Alternatively, you can use the “contact the organiser” link on this registration page
OFNC National Youth Team (email@example.com)