Intimacy with God – the Knowledge of the Holy
“Those who know your name trust in you, for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you” – Psalm 9:10 (NIV)
OFNC Family Conference is a nondenominational Christian conference that takes place every year during the August Bank Holiday. This year’s conference will take place online due to the current global pandemic. The OFNC Family Conference 2020 (Virtual Conference) runs from Saturday 29th to Sunday 30th of August.
Programme will include impactful talks, seminars and symposium, variety show and awards, anointed worship, and specific sessions for the children and youth.
The conference theme is ‘Intimacy with God: the knowledge of the Holy’ (Psalm 9:10). It aims to encourage the deepening of your personal relationship with God and to sharpen your God-given vision.
The keynote speaker is Pastor Grady Reid of the Christian Life Centre, Oxford, England.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENTS
This is a FREE conference. All registration will commence on 2nd July 2020 and end by midnight on 26th August 2020. All delegates are required to register to be able to join the conference. Joining link and other conference information will be sent to only registered delegates.
To register for this conference, please click here.
The Planning Committee understands that emergency situations may warrant cancellation. Please contact us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to cancel your registration.
If you or a member of your family has a special need or disability, please indicate on the registration form. The OFNC has a special needs officer. Please email email@example.com for more information. Someone may also contact you to discuss your special need, but this will be done in line with the OFNC’s data protection policy and your information will not be disclosed to anyone or any organisation except as necessary to ensure your needs are met.
If you would like to sponsor the event, advertise in our brochure or exhibit products or services during the conference, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or view the links below.
CONFERENCE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The completion of the conference registration form confirms that you and your family agree to be bound by the implied and explicit terms and conditions contained in this conference pack.
- OFNC will not be liable if anyone with a special need has completed the appropriate section of the registration form incorrectly. Please note that people with special needs include delegates with disabilities, special dietary requirements, such as allergies and intolerance although the latter group will not be catered for in an online conference setting.
- All conference related enquiry must be sent to email@example.com
- Delegates will be responsible for accessing the online conference using their own device. This includes making sure that they are registered on and have the correct apps installed on their device as required. OFNC will not be responsible for loss of or poor quality of audio or video during the online conference.
- Delegates with children are responsible for the care and safety of their own children during the conference. It is also the responsibility of the responsible adult to make sure that their child(ren) are able to access age-specific conference materials as directed by the organisers.
- Where required, delegates must respect and abide by the instructions of the organisers and designated persons to ensure optimum conference experience for all attendees.
- No form of insult or assaults towards, conference officers, helpers or assistants will be tolerated. In instances of such, OFNC may seek redress through available legal means if necessary.
- OFNC reserves the right to withdraw the registration of anyone without giving a reason. Where a voluntary donation has been made, OFNC reserves the right to reject the donation.
- Please look out for further information with regards to this conference either via email, OFNC website, text messages or via the mobile phone number you are requested to provide during your conference registration process.