OFNC Youth Conference : Amplified 2020
“But among you it will be different. Whoever wants to be a leader among you must be your servant,” (Matthew 20:26 NLT)
Guest Speaker: Evangelist Francis Sanni
OFNC Amplified Youths Conference 2020 will take place over the Easter weekend of Friday 10th April – Monday 13th April.
You will experience:
- Honest and powerful testimonies of young adults who have been through what you may be going through right now.
- Time to discuss and share some of the pressures and doubts young Christians may face in today’s society.
- Small group discussions plus question and answer sessions.
- Powerful worship, prayer, Bible study and time for reflection.
- Every opportunity to take your faith to the next level.
- Plenty of time for recreation and building friendships.
Activities will include:
- Supervised gym sessions
- Supervised swimming sessions
- Seminars and workshops
- Variety Night
- Award ceremony: Temi Abimbola Award for Outstanding Attitude 2020
How to Register:
The conference is for youths aged 11-18 along with young adult helpers and mentors aged 18+
You must be attached to a branch of OFNC for administration purposes. Hence all guests must contact their nearest branch in their city before registering. After you have contacted a branch leader, you can register online.
The conference is open to non-OFNC youth members, with the understanding that this is a Christian conference and appropriate behaviour is expected.
Early Birds Discount:
Registrations & payments made on or before midnight on Tuesday 4th February 2020 will qualify for an early bird discount at a ticket price of:
- £179 for all delegates
Registrations & payments made after midnight of Tuesday 4th February 2020 will revert to full price:
- £199 for all delegates
There are two payment options – payment in full or in two instalments. Please ensure to select the correct payment option when you register. To pay in full, click here. If you’d prefer the instalmental payment option, please click here.
To pay in instalments
Payment can be made in two instalments, 1st instalment must be completed by Tuesday 4th February and 2nd instalment by Sunday 31st March 2020 at the latest.
When registering, it is very important that you mention any medical treatment or conditions that you have. This will help our medical team prepare for you. Also let us know if you have any allergies or dietary requirements
What to bring?
- DO NOT BRING valuable items that may get lost or damaged, other than your phone should you need to call home
- BRING warm clothing just in case you do outdoor activities
- BRING your sports kit if you want to take part in any sporting activities
- BRING your Bible with you!
We look forward to welcoming you and about 200 other young people to this year’s amazing youth conference.
– The National Youth Team
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your branch area secretary or youth leader. Alternatively, you can use the “contact the organiser” link on this registration page
Cancellation requests must be sent to us in writing. You can do this by clicking ‘Contact the Organiser’ on the registration page.
1) Requests received by 12:00 noon on Tuesday 4th February 2020 = FULL REFUND
2) Requests received after 12:00 noon on Tuesday 4th February 2020 and not later than midnight of Wednesday 12th February 2020 = £50 ADMIN CHARGE retained per paying delegate.
3) Requests received after midnight on Wednesday 12th February 2020 and not later than midnight on Monday 24th February 2020 = 50% REFUND per paying delegate
4) Requests received after Monday 24th February 2020 = NO REFUND
OFNC reserves the rights to capture images during events hosted and organised by the fellowship using film and digital photography, sound, video or other media. These images may be used on the OFNC website and in other publicity material and communications including social media. OFNC recognises its responsibilities towards children and vulnerable adults. OFNC reserves the right to cancel a registration without necessarily providing an explanation.