OFNC Youth Conference : Amplified 2019
Stay Plugged In
“Remain in me, as I also remain in you. No branch can bear fruit by itself; it must remain in the vine. Neither can you bear fruit unless you remain in me.5 “I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.” (John 15:4-5)
OFNC Amplified Youths Conference 2019 will take place over the Easter weekend of Friday 19th April – Monday 22nd April.
You will experience:
- Honest and powerful testimonies of young adults who have been through what you may be going through right now.
- Time to discuss and share some of the pressures and doubts young Christians may face in today’s society.
- Small group discussions plus question and answer sessions.
- Powerful worship, prayer, Bible study and time for reflection.
- Every opportunity to take your faith to the next level.
- Plenty of time for recreation and building friendships.
Activities will include:
- Chess tournament
- Supervised gym sessions
- Supervised swimming sessions
- Seminars and workshops
- Holy Ghost night (Variety Night)
- Guest artists
- Award ceremony: Temi Abimbola Award for Outstanding Attitude 2019
How to Register:The conference is for youths aged 11-18 along with young adult helpers and mentors aged 18+
You must be attached to a branch of OFNC for administration purposes. So all guests must contact their nearest branch in their city before registering. After you have contacted a branch leader, you can register online.
The conference is open to non-OFNC youth members, with the understanding that this is a Christian conference and appropriate behaviour is expected.
Early Bird Discount:
Registrations & payments made on or before midnight on Sunday 27th January will qualify for an early bird discount:
• £173.50 for all delegates
Registrations & payments made after Sunday 27th January will revert to full price:
• £193.50 for all delegates
There are two payment options – payment in full or in two instalments. Installmental payment option is now closed and only delegates who have already paid their first instalments may use this option. You can pay in full be clicking here.
To pay in instalments
Payment can be made in two instalments by clicking here. First instalment must be completed by Sunday 27th January and 2nd instalment by Sunday 31st March at the latest. This payment option is now CLOSED to fresh registrations.
When registering, it is very important that you mention any medical treatment or conditions that you have. This will help our medical team prepare for you. Also let us know if you have any allergies or dietary requirements
What to bring?
- DO NOT BRING valuable items that may get lost or damaged, other than your phone should you need to call home
- BRING warm clothing just in case you do outdoor activities
- BRING your sports kit if you want to take part in any sporting activities
- BRING your Bible with you!
We look forward to welcoming you and about 200 other young people to this year’s amazing youth conference.
The National Youth Team
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact your branch area secretary or youth leader. Alternatively, you can use the “contact the organiser” link on this registration page
The National Youth Coordinator
Cancellation requests must be sent in writing to us. You can do this by clicking ‘Contact the Organiser’ via the links to register above.
1) Requests received by 12:00 noon on Friday 25th January 2019 = FULL REFUND
2) Requests received after 12:00 noon on Friday 25th January 2019 and by midnight of Sunday 3rd February 2019 = £50 ADMIN CHARGE retained per paying delegate
3) Requests received after midnight on Sunday 3rd February 2019 and by midnight on Sunday 24th February 2019 = 50% REFUND per paying delegate
4) Requests received after Sunday 24th February 2019 = NO REFUND
OFNC reserves the rights to capture images during events hosted and organised by the fellowship using film and digital photography, sound, video or other media. These images may be used on the OFNC website and in other publicity material and communications including social media. OFNC recognises its responsibilities towards children and vulnerable adults.
OFNC reserves the right to cancel a registration without necessarily providing an explanation.
OFNC welcomes people with disabilty and are happy to meet your access needs – please get in touch.